Beginning in 2006 Empire South Realty Advisors has been involved in over 1,900 Real Estate Transactions in seven southeastern states. Empire South Realty Advisors develops strategic partnerships with Land Owners, Developers, and Brokerage Houses throughout the Southeast. We have a proven performance marketing and selling Real Estate in a variety of states as well as in both up and down markets. In the past almost 9 years Empire South Realty Advisor’s team of brokers, agents, and staff have marketed and sold properties in the mountains of North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia, the lake country of Georgia, Alabama, and Kentucky, and the coast of South Carolina and Florida. The Firm’s niche market has been in Development, Commercial, and Timber Land as well as Recreational and Income Producing Properties.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional Sales Representative who is goal-oriented, self-motivated and truly passionate in regards to sales and customer service. As an Sales Representative for ESRA, you will schedule appointments for our team of Brokers and Agents in the field as well as field calls from potential clients and customers. Excellent candidates will perform many essential tasks and duties to ensure that the dialogue with customers and clients operates efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate via phone and email with customers/clients while answering questions about properties, prices, and all other relevant information
- Emphasizing property features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on knowledge of property capabilities and limitations.
- Effectively use CRM to maintaining customer/client records
- Preparing sales and listing contracts for Brokers and Agents
- Selecting the correct properties or assisting customers in making property selections based on their needs
- Collaborating with Broker/Agent colleagues to exchange information such as client/customer information and preferred method of contact.
- As a Sales Representative, you must have a very energetic and outgoing personality.
- Multitask with multiple computer programs along with phone conversations and in person interaction.
- Be proficient with all aspects of technology and computer systems.
- Be Professional at all times
- Have at least two years of office experience
- Maintain a strong knowledge of ESRA properties in multiple markets
- You must also be conscientious in regards to your customers’ needs and always be able to help. The ability to communicate well verbally is also very important as you will be in front of customers and expected to relay important information in regards to properties, listings, or critical information regarding their, loan package, survey, appraisal, rezoning, or closing.
Salary Compensation Commensurate with Experience. Sales Representatives will receive a percentage of each transactions commission. Quarterly bonuses provided based on performance. We are truly motivated to find individuals who want to grow in their career and not a job for a few years. We do the business of Real Estate differently and have the BEST marketing strategy in our niche market. If you are looking for a close knit team of professionals who enjoy what they do, believe in the services they provide, and earn high incomes please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Empire South Realty Advisors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Empire South Realty Advisors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Empire South Realty Advisors expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Empire South Realty Advisors employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.